I think relationships in general are over romanticized like at the end of the day I’m pretty sure a good relationship is just two people who know how to hang out and talk to each other not whether or not they can right all your wrongs or paint a picture of a thousand suns with the breath from your lungs or some shit
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
the contrabass saxophone is such an absurd instrument
talk dirty to me
Have ya’ll seen the double contrabass flute before???
reblogging my own post because what in the fuck
i give you the contrabass tuba. Why is it real. I dont know.
Know what’s even better?